Friday, August 29, 2008

SANS Network Security 2008

I will be heading to Las Vegas for SANS Network Security 2008. I will be attending Kevin Johnson's Web Application Penetration Testing In-Depth course. Johnson is of Intelguardians fame, the founder of the Basic Analysis and Security Engine project. BASE is a Snort analysis database and front end. Johnson is also the driver of Samurai, the web application penetration testing LiveCD I wish I'd had three months ago so I would not have cluttered my base OS with so many tools.

I'm psyched about going to NS2008. The last time I was in Vegas was for Black Hat 2006.

If I've met you online via Twitter or through the PaulDotCom.com IRC channel and you're going to be in Vegas, let's meet up and grab a beer. And if you're Kevin Johnson or Ed Skoudis, I've already promised you a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other thoughts from Lean In

My previous posts in this series have touched on the core issues that Sheryl Sandberg addresses in her book  Lean In: Women, Work, and the W...