Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SANS Forensics and Incident Response Summit 2009

I'm psyched to attend (and participate in) the SANS Forensics and Incident Response Summit 2009.

I've been editing and contributing to the SANS Forensics Blog since its inception in 2008, which has kept me in frequent contact with Rob Lee, Principal Consultant for MANDIANT, SANS Faculty Fellow and lead author for SANS' forensics track. As a result, I've known about the Summit for some time and knew there were some good things brewing. Needless to say, I was thrilled to be asked to participate.

I'll post additional information at a later date. It's late, I'm tired and need to be up way too early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other thoughts from Lean In

My previous posts in this series have touched on the core issues that Sheryl Sandberg addresses in her book  Lean In: Women, Work, and the W...